London, United Kingdom
11 months ago
- Proven experience in an AML/Risk investigative type role is a must.
- Experience in AML within a bank is preferable, but not required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of current AML legislation, money laundering techniques/patterns and counter-fraud preventive measures is a must.
- Ensuring Suspicious Activity Reports, Sanctions Screening, KYC and PEP's are fully investigated in line with regulatory requirements.
- Investigating and identifying fraudulent activity, compiling full reports and ensuring all confirmed findings are reported to the MLRO.