6 months ago
Job Role: ALM Quant
Employment type: Permanent, full time
I'm currently working with an Insurance firm specialising in Pensions who are looking for an ALM Quant to join their small, but growing team. This opportunity would mean the right person would get lots of exposure, use their current skills and develop new ones.
- Building software tools to model and project balance sheet behaviour
- Designing optimal securitisation structures
- Analysing large data sets (using optimisation and data science approaches)
- Proposing/developing products
- Developing hedging strategies
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- Have strong programming/coding skills e.g. VBA, Python, Matlab
- Quantitative background
- An understanding of insurance company ALM techniques, balance sheet behaviour and the regulatory environment
- Able to work in a small, dynamic team
- Previous ERM (Equity Release Mortgages) experience is desirable
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at email@example.com with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.