JCW Resourcing UK
JCW are currently working together with an international insurance firm on a search for an experienced Life Actuary. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and actively contribute to the development of actuarial principles and price calculation for their reinsurance offers.
For this position, we are searching for candidates with the following background:
- University degree in mathematics, physics or economics, supplemented with further actuarial training
- Actuary SAV resp. Equivalent training from abroad or interested in completing the Swiss Life-supported training to become an SAV actuary
- Professional experience in the area of life insurance – ideally in the reinsurance sector
- Knowledge of the Anglo-Saxon or Asian market is an advantage
- Excellent know-how regarding methods, tools and techniques in the areas of pricing and product modelling
- Flexibility and the ability to organize and prioritize, there Often different projects have to be worked on at the same time
- Fluent in German and English
If interested, get in touch!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.