Des Moines, United States
6 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for an Actuary- Model Development position for a life and annuities insurance provider. The qualified candidate will serve as a primary point of contact for others within the Actuarial Team as it relates to model needs. In addition, they manage and review the work of other members of the Model Development Team and will maintain an effective control environment.
- Performs or reviews implementation of model development.
- Help lay out roles and responsibilities within a model governance framework.
- Facilitates actuarial sign-off of model testing.
- Work closely with business, including IT and Financial Operations, to identify and document business need
- Bachelor degree and 12+ years of related actuarial experience
- Strong modeling background
- Intermediate knowledge of C++ and Visual Basic
Margarita Romero recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach her at (646) 564 – 3594 or at email@example.com.