JCW is working exclusively with a leading medical equipment manufacturer in Freiburg who are hiring an Accounts Payable Accountant (European entities).
- Reports to: Head of AP/AR
- Contract type: Permanent
- Location: Madrid office (hybrid work) or fully remote in Spain.
- Interview process: 2 stages including one meeting in Freiburg Germany.
- Accountable for managing sub-ledger accounts within SAP, undertaking the following responsibilities:
- Handling invoice postings and executing payment runs.
- Rectifying and clarifying open vendor items, inclusive of maintaining vendor master data.
- Establishing new vendors in SAP.
- Resolving accounting issues in collaboration with various local teams such as the purchasing department, facility department, and others.
- Managing incoming emails within the shared inbox.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and annual closings, including support during audits.
- Actively participating in projects aimed at enhancing the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance or a relevant discipline.
- Experience working in an international finance environment - ideally in a Shared Service Centre.
- Strong knowledge of SAP FI and MM - other additional modules are considered an asset.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the EU.
- You speak fluent English and preferably also Spanish.
If this role is not the right position for you, feel free to refer someone to us for the chance to receive up to €1000.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.