Newport Beach, United States
about 1 year ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf a top global investment firm based in Southern California that's looking for an experienced technical account with Fixed Income knowledge for their Newport Beach location.
The ideal candidate will have a background in mutual funds and fund accounting with specific exposure to 40 Act funds.
- Assisting in the oversight and administration of the firms investment funds, with a focus on Income, High Yield, Money Market and Short Term products
- Partnering with necessary divisions to execute processes in accordance with the 40 act Funds income.
- Use of the firms proprietary tech system to measure various accounting metrics, income and changes in account books
- Ideally 3 - 7 years of experience and Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of various asset types; fixed income, equity, derivatives, and other securities
- Some experience with front office support/reporting, including forecasting for income/yield-oriented mutual funds with distribution targets
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical and data management skills (Excel usage, Bloomberg, Macro writing, Database queries, etc.)