JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a top performing bank that's looking to hire a Senior Auditor for their growing audit group. As part of a team focused solely on managing the risks associated with assigned engagements of the bank, this role will have ample visibility and will be responsible for working directly with the Audit Manager in the development of the Audit Plan. This role is fully remote. Cannot accept candidates from the following states: New York, California, Colorado and Philadelphia.
- Identify and analyze business processes, key risks, and critical controls
- Review process documentation and conduct process walk throughs
- Draft audit reports and communicate audit results
- Bachelors degree in a related field; Accounting, Finance preferred
- At least 4+ years' audit in a financial services environment
- Experience with Internal Audit, IT, Loans and Deposits Preferred
For more information on this or other Audit & Finance opportunities, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.