JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a large bank that's looking to hire a VP of Financial Reporting to contribute to Form 10-K/Q, Earnings Release, and various financial analyses. As part of this dynamic team in the financial sector, you will have a focus on SEC and Bank Regulatory Reporting. This role will have ample visibility and will be responsible for working directly with the Chief Accountant.
- Stay updated on changes to Accounting Standards Codifications, SEC regulations, and regulatory reporting
- Maintain the GAAP checklist, ensuring compliance with the latest requirements
- Liaise with auditors, supporting SOX 404 compliance and stock-based compensation reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA qualified
- 10+ years of SEC and regulatory reporting experience
- Strong knowledge of bank U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Experience doing the production of financial product
For more information on this or other Audit & Finance opportunities, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.