Valuation & IPV Consultant
- Posted: 27/04/2023
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Location: Paris, , France
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
- Analysing the situation of their clients and in particular the regulatory and operational issues surrounding valuation and consensus data
- Translating the constraints (regulatory and organizational) of their clients in terms of IPV and consensus data into pragmatic solutions
- Modelling of financial products and the calibration of related models
- Making recommendations to improve their processes and models
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience i.e. as a Quant, Business Analyst or Risk Manager, within a consulting firm or a CIB.
- You master the principles, techniques and possibly tools of financial products (rates, credit, shares & indices).
- You are comfortable with the operational aspects of a data and IPV consensus service.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.