JCW has partnered with a global energy solutions provider in their search for a Trading Desk Manager, specializing within renewables. This company is a prominent player in delivering eco-conscious solutions and specialize in aiding organizations to accomplish their environmental goals. In this role, you will spearhead the evolution and broadening of the client portfolio concentrating on renewable energy and commodity certificates. The ideal candidate will also play a pivotal role in the development of fellow traders and contribute to growing existing client relationships, while finalizing transactions. If you are interested in learning more, apply today!
- Craft and supervise a strategic roadmap for the trade desk, encompassing both immediate and long-range objectives, as well as an annual financial plan to broaden the product desk.
- Establish and monitor individual Sales Trader benchmarks related to P&L, call metrics, lead generation, deal closures, conversion rates, and pace of execution.
- Execute transactions for certificates and/or other eco-friendly products to exceed annual financial objectives – which includes formulating bid/offer prices for counterparties.
- Engage in sales and product training sessions.
For more information, contact Elijah Ervin at 646-741-2166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7+ years of experience in Sales/Business Development/Trading.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree qualified.
- Demonstrate proficiency in commodity products and a strong network within renewable energy.
- Managerial/ leadership experience.