JCW are currently working together with a leading international law firm in the search for a Swiss qualified tax partner to join their team in Zürich.
- Build the Swiss tax practice for an internationally established law firm with ambitions of developing and growing their Swiss offices
- Advise clients on Swiss and international tax topics alike, dealing with both corporate and private client topics
- Grow your business further through collaboration with the firms existing strong practice areas
What you can expect:
- You have several years experience working with Swiss tax topics at other leading law firms
- You are admitted to the Swiss Bar and have passed the Swiss tax expert exams
- You have a very good command of German and English and are able to work in multinational teams
- You have an existing portable business case
- Ability to work in a dynamic law firm with high ambitions of growth
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- Support and extra training allowing you to develop your skills in the Swiss and international tax space
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.