Senior Supervising Auditor
- Posted: 24/05/2023
- Salary: 140000
- Location: Woodbridge Township, New Jersey, United States
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
JCW is recruiting on behalf of a community bank looking to expand their Internal Audit function with an Audit Manager. Responsible for supervising & managing junior staff, this role reports directly into the Chief Auditor. A high visibility opportunity, the Audit Manager will cover all pieces of the audit function across commercial lending, BSA/AML, investments, etc. The team is currently on a a hybrid schedule with 3 days in office to cultivate a collaborative work environment.
- Plan, execute & complete audits while supporting junior staff members as well as coordinating with co-sourced auditors
- Participate in all aspects of audit activities
- Communicate effectively with both stakeholders and senior leadership within the bank
- Bachelors degree required; Major in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- A minimum of 8 years Internal Audit experience in a banking environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Haley Rizzo recruits exclusively for financial services audit professionals. For further information on this role or others, please reach out to Haley at 646 367 1980 or email@example.com.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.