Senior P&C Actuarial Consultant
- Posted: 14/03/2023
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Location: brussels, Belgium
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
My client is the world's largest independent actuarial and consulting firms. At present they are looking for Senior P&C Actuarial Consultants to join their team in Brussels. You will be assisting their clients develop new risk models, perform data science projects, or implement new regulatory requirements.
You will be leading and executing assignments in the non-life insurance market, and play an active role in growing their business. You are the expert in your field and able to manage projects and client relations. Further you are willing to invest in yourself as well as in your colleagues.
- Must have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Actuarial or technical studies background
- Actuarial consulting and/or relevant technical and managerial experience
- A master’s degree in a technical studies
- Enterprising, self-motivated and flexible
- Able to function both individually and in teams
- Must be fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.