Senior Patent Litigation Associate Or Counsel
- Posted: 27/04/2023
- Salary: Dependent on location
- Location: Anywhere, United States
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
JCW is working with a global AmLaw 100 firm with a top-ranked Patent Law practice group to hire a senior patent litigation associate for any office or fully remote.
What we're looking for:
- 6-10 years of patent litigation experience
- Experience in patent specific fact and expert discovery, Markman and claim construction proceedings, preparing infringement and invalidity claim charts, etc.
- General litigation experience including drafting pleadings, motions, arbitration, mediation proceedings; defending and conducting depositions; drafting and responding to discovery requests; communicating with outside counsel; etc.
- USPTO admission and a degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (or similar) is highly desired