Senior Manager, Finance
- Posted: 27/04/2023
- Salary: 155000
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
JCW is partnered with a REIT looking to bring on a Senior Manager to their Finance/Accounting team. This role would manage a staff of accountants and would be a strong leadership presence within the function and reports directly into the Controller. To encourage a collaborative, team-driven environment, this is a hybrid work opportunity with 3 days in their Bryant Park office.
- Ensure preparation of monthly closings, reconciliations & audit schedules in an efficient manner
- Review and manage certain aspects of the yearly & monthly budgets
- Prepare financial statements for audits & handle of certain tax matters
Apply if you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in related field; Accounting or Finance
- Have experience in real estate or property management
- Are well versed in GAAP, IFRS & US Tax regulations
- 8+ years of relevant experience; 3+ years' experience as a people manager
- Have excellent written, verbal & oral communication skills
For more information on this role or other opportunities, feel free to reach out to Haley Rizzo at 646 367 1980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.