Senior Internal Auditor
- Posted: 23/05/2023
- Salary: 95000
- Location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
JCW is partnered with a worldwide real estate investment trust (REIT) looking to bring on a Senior Internal Auditor to their team. Project management & collaboration are what the team is looking for in this candidate. You will have the opportunity to work with global teams on projects and manage those processes. Headquartered in Boston, this role would be a hybrid work model out of their Miami office with two days in office. Working primarily with the Latin American markets, this candidate is required to speak both English and Spanish.
- Conducting financial & operational audits in addition to SOX testing
- Capable of leading walk-throughs and providing insight to senior leadership
- Lead or participate in cross-functional efforts to improve company operations
Apply if you:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in related field; Accounting or Finance
- Have 3+ year's in an internal audit role performing on financial and operational audits
- Maintain a relevant certification or are working towards one; CIA, CPA, CISA, etc.
- Are able to work independently & autonomously as well as collaboratively within a team
- Have excellent written, verbal & oral communication skills
For more information on this role or other opportunities, feel free to reach out to Haley Rizzo at 646 367 1980 or email@example.com.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.