We are currently working on behalf of a large German Bank, which is looking for an Expert (m/f/d) for project finance with a focus on Equator Principles for its location in Frankfurt am Main. Here you will be involved in the development of the topic in the bank and thus have many opportunities to contribute. In addition, you will benefit from above-average home office opportunities.
- Categorization and assessment of environmental and social risks as well as human rights matters in projects
- Supervising project compliance with the Equator Principles as provided in technical assessments of environmental and social risks
- Acting as a facilitator for reaching agreement on environmental, social and human rights matters between other banks, loan recipients, project sponsors, Export Credit Agencies and other parties involved in the transaction or project
- Advising business teams and clients/ project sponsors on the appropriate implementation of required actions to ensure a project’s compliance with Equator Principles requirements
- Reviewing of monitoring reports and following up on agreed action plans
- Coordination of internal working groups, development and delivering of training as well as enhancing continuous improvement of internal processes
- Contribution to and further development of corporate standards and approaches to environmental and social risk management
- Advanced degree in environmental science, engineering, sustainability, social studies, sociology, law or in another relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Equator Principles in context of a banking or project finance
- Strong experience in the application of relevant international standards and frameworks
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently in respective regions
- Fluent English Skills
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.