We are currently working with an asset manager whose area of focus lies on sustainable development in middle- and low-earning countries in areas such as Southeast Europe, the Caucasus, Latin America, and the African continent. As a consequence of their ongoing growth and market success, they are looking for a Senior Credit Rating Banking Analyst (m/f/d) to focus on the African market.
- Credit, market, and liquidity risk analysis as well as credit risk underwriting activities
- Review of legal documents (e.g., loan agreements)
- Monitoring of debt investments and credit mitigation strategies
- Close cooperation and coordination with Investment Management and other departments within the organization
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a similar qualification
- Extensive experience in the financial sector and banking regulatory sector in the African financial markets
- Fluent English, the knowledge of other languages, such as French, Portuguese, Arabic, etc., is advantageous.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.