Senior Credit Administrator, Middle Market
- Posted: 14/03/2023
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
JCW is looking for a Senior Credit Officer to join a growing financial institution. This role will report into the Chief Credit Officer and work closely with senior leadership. This includes, but is not limited to: helping lead strategic planning related to corporate lending products, identify potential problem loans, and understanding how to present features and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs. If you are a credit professional with strong experience creating and implementing credit policies and procedures, this could be an excellent next step for your career. The role is flexible in regards to location and can be worked remotely. If this sounds interesting to you – Please Apply!
- Modifying and enforcing credit and lending policies and procedures.
- Managing debt capital market products to help grow the portfolio.
- Participating in regular discussions with senior levels to help cogently articulate transaction opinions.
- 10+ years’ experience in credit; ideally from a larger financial institution
- Knowledge of debt capital markets (DCM) and other corporate lending products
- Drive to work in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
For more information about this or other positions please contact Devon Moschella at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-367-2742