Senior Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting
- Posted: 23/05/2023
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Location: den haag, Netherlands
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
You will be part of an agile team. The senior business analyst is the linking pin between the reporting officers and other team members. You also take on some additional responsibilities beyond the role of senior business analyst, such SQL development.
- You must have a background in regulatory reporting and key European prudential regulations (CRR/CRD) is strongly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, IT, or other related fields.
- You have extensive experience with translating business challenges into technical requirements.
- You have an affinity with IT applications, understand the functional requirements and technical solutions.
- You have demonstrated experience in cross-departmental collaborations.
- You are fluent in English.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements