JCW is currently working on behalf of a large financial institution looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor for their growing audit department. Headquartered in Chicago, the senior auditor will play a vital role in ensuring the integrity and efficiency of financial operations. The Audit team is a highly collaborative and dynamic environment offering ample exposure. This is a hybrid work opportunity with 2 days in their Chicago or New York office.
- Plan and execute comprehensive audit programs, including risk assessment, testing, and documentation.
- Evaluate the bank's internal controls and identify areas for improvement.
- Assess compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Any previous experience in Compliance Audit, preferred
- Previous exposure within data analytics highly preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a team, with a high level of attention to detail
Sound like you? Apply via LinkedIn or feel free to reach out to Haley Rizzo at email@example.com. Haley recruits exclusively for Audit & Accounting professionals.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.