Senior Audit Manager, Fraud Risk
- Posted: 14/03/2023
- Salary: $140,000
- Location: Matthews, North Carolina, United States
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a US-based consumer bank who is currently expanding their Internal Audit team. Focused on Fraud Risk, the Senior Audit Manager would be a leader within the audit function and join a collaborative, cross-functional work environment. This is a hybrid work opportunity with location in Charlotte, Dallas, Tampa or Phoenix.
- Plan, execute and lead complex audit projects with a risk-based approach, often act as Auditor in Charge
- Lead team & provide feedback on audit activities; planning, fieldwork, scope and testing conclusions
- Act as a leader for junior staff and provide guidance when needed
- Bachelors degree in a related field; Accounting, Finance preferred
- At least 8+ years' auditing in a financial services environment
- Knowledge of fraud risk management practices
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
For more information about this or other positions please contact Haley Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-367-1980 .
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.