We are currently seeking a highly qualified Senior Audit Manager to join a dynamic team at a reputable insurance company.
The company is a leading player in the insurance industry, committed to delivering superior services and innovative solutions to their clients. As they continue to grow, they are looking for talented professionals to join their team and contribute to their ongoing success.
Day to day you will:
- Drive the risk assessment process and collaborate with the Audit Director to plan audits, ensuring comprehensive coverage and identifying key risks.
- Oversee the execution of a portfolio of audit engagements across Property and Casualty (P&C) and Life insurance business in Switzerland, ensuring end-to-end completion.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive team environment while maintaining a focus on delivering high-quality outcomes.
- Build strong relationships with senior leaders in the Business Unit Switzerland, influencing them with valuable insights and acting as a strategic partner to the Audit Director.
- Identify emerging issues, themes, and trends, and share relevant insights with senior management, as well as report to Group and local Boards and Audit Committees.
- Utilize your expertise to provide value-add observations and contribute to enhancing the effectiveness of the organization.
Please apply if:
- Hold a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field and possess over 8 years of experience in Audit.
- Demonstrate a successful track record in a senior-level role within financial services or insurance, with a proven ability to work with and influence executive and senior stakeholders.
- Possess a strong understanding of the Property and Casualty (P&C) and/or Life insurance business, including areas such as Underwriting, Claims, Reinsurance, Reserving, and regulatory requirements. You should be adept at identifying value-add observations.
- Have a good grasp of audit methodologies to deliver exceptional audit outcomes and possess the necessary skills and competencies to produce impactful and insightful audit reports. Knowledge of the power of data analytics is beneficial.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential, and very good German language skills are a must.
- Full time and part time: 80-100%
- Work location: Zurich, Oerlikon
- Travel requirement: up to 10%
- Hybrid work: up to 50%