JCW is recruiting on behalf of a prestigious AM100 law firm in Chicago as a Senior Accountant, playing a pivotal role in maintaining financial integrity and contributing to the firm's success. As a Senior Accountant, you'll oversee financial activities, ensure compliance with accounting standards, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to support strategic decision-making. This is a hybrid opportunity with 3 days in the firm's downtown Chicago office.
- Financial Reporting: Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements in compliance with GAAP and firm policies.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Contribute to the annual budgeting process and assist in financial forecasting activities
- Training and Mentorship: Mentor junior staff, provide guidance on accounting principles, and contribute to their professional development.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy and/or an Advanced Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5 years of experience, preferably within financial services
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent communication skills to effectively interact with various stakeholders
Haley Rizzo recruits exclusively for financial services audit & finance professionals. For further information on this role or others, please reach out to Haley at 646 367 1980 or email@example.com.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.