JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing Property & Casualty Insurance Carrier who are looking to add a Senior Account Executive. The ideal candidate will have experience managing complex insurance risks, collaborating with underwriting team and customers, and driving operational efficiency.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial lines service within insurance company/agency operations.
- Proven track record in managing high-volume key accounts and building strong relationships with external brokers.
- Solid understanding of sales and underwriting processes.
- Preferred: Experience with agency management systems (AMS/Vertafore), specialty or surplus lines experience, and managing coastal properties/accounts.
- Manage new business sales and insurance portfolio in an assigned territory.
- Lead coverage/program assignments and support audit requests by utilizing problem-solving abilities.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for complex lines of coverage, delivering training and guidance.
- Implement Account Services directives to new and renewal customers, partnering, and supporting sales initiatives.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.