- Posted: 16/05/2023
- Salary: Market Rate
- Location: Weesp, Netherlands
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
We're looking for PIM (Product Information Management) Engineer who will be involved in the development of PIM projects. Person should be able to understand the requirement related to ?PIM system, understand data model, data quality, workflow, import, export of product data and have a good understanding of media management. Candidate should have experience in one of the PIM tools, for example Syndigo, Salsify, Stibo, InRiver. Experience in cloud integration would be an advantage.
What you will do:
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by understanding client needs in the context of the project.
- Determine and implement PIM requirement and tool sets to meet functional requirements.
- Address issues promptly and respond positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Come up with solutions and justify decisions taken during code/design reviews and carry out POCs to ensure suggested design/technologies meet requirements.
Who you are:
- Technical expertise | Having a good understanding of one of the PIM tools for example Syndigo, Salsify, Stibo, InRiver. Experience in cloud integration would be an advantage.
- You also have experience working on data assets, DAM, and supplier portals, and knowledge of SAAS-based product deployment.
- Testing skills | Being able to participate in all testing efforts for the PIM application and work closely with other IT counterparts in eCommerce, MDM, and other departments to implement enhancements and changes.
- Collaboration | Efficiently working both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all career levels. You can communicate clearly and add to your team ensuring the successful completion of tasks.
- Task management | Having strong prioritization skills and being able to work on multiple assignments. You are not shy to raise concerns and questions to help move things forward.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 4 years of previous experience involving the below points.
- Product Data management knowledge and asset data.
- Familiarity with professional software engineering practices for agile development.
- Ability to develop and configure PIM instances, manage MDM configurations, and perform PIM operations.
- Understanding of data quality and governance workflows, import/export processes, and data relationships.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technology integration scenarios.