A renewable energy company dedicated to creating sustainable solutions that will accelerate the energy transition.
Born 100% Green and focus our business on 3 business clusters: Biomass, Wind & Solar Utility Scale and Distributed Generation.
We value local expertise and empower our partners, counting already with business presence in 16 countries (Europe & North America).
- Driving forward the scouting and analysis of potential solar energy sites (resource conditions, distance areas, restrictions, planning law, environmental constraints)
- Management of the whole approval process cycle until reaching the readiness for construction of large-scale PV projects. Reporting on the course of project development.
- Preparation, coordination, and execution of purchase, lease, and permit agreements with landowners to secure contracts
- Communication and coordination of all external project participants, particularly with owners, communities, public institutions and any other applicable third parties’ experts involved in the development process
- Project development management to ensure compliance with project objectives (project costs, budget, schedule chain, contract management)
- Examination, preparation and /or modification of the following approval processes: municipal land use plans, municipal development plans, environmental plans, building plans, grid connection
- Either civil, electrical, energy or industrial engineering or planning background required
- 5-10 years relevant experience in renewables
- Familiarity with the components and technical equipment usually installed in large-scale PV plants.
- Extensive experience of permitting procedures and requirements
- Experience in dealing with cadastre and land registers as well as maps (cadastre and field maps, topographic maps)