Principal Risk Consultant (Business Development)
- Posted: 27/03/2023
- Salary: Market Rate
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
JCW has been engaged by a fast paced, high growth Risk Consultancy based in Amsterdam who are hiring multiple Principal Risk Advisors as part of their plans to scale up the business.
They primarily provide SME level expertise within the credit lending, credit risk, and financial reporting space and offer services centred around regulatory change, credit risk data enhancement and remediation.
- 8+ years experience within the banking sector (wholesale banking is a plus).
- Advisory/consulting experience ideally.
- Knowledge of risk regulatory frameworks/concepts - the new definition of default, IFRS9, Basel IV, and Forbearance.
- You will have a large network within the Netherlands and are commercially driven. Proven experience in revenue generation/business development.
Get in touch with me at email@example.com
If this role is not the right position for you, feel free to refer someone to us for the chance to receive €1000.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.