German language skills essential.
6 month contract, Zurich based.
In this role you will take the responsibility over many different network security products
and maintain them through different life cycle phases, from evaluation, over design,
implementation and operation until decommissioning. BAU activities around the whole
service and from time to time an on-call duty belong to that as well.
• You will help the team and its customers, supported by vendors, to deliver the best
service, selecting the best technologies to provide secure and controlled
communication between business critical applications.
• Run the BAU activity around all products in scope
• Participate on projects in your area of responsibility
• Maintain product and process documentation
• Provide on-call duty for important weekend activities
• Coordinate and manage 3rd party VPN S2S partners
• You have a completed study in computer science or similar and many years
experience in similar function or as a network engineer, working for IT security or
finance industry companies.
• The core skills required for this role are as following:
• IP Firewall Technologies incl VPNs (CheckPoint, Tufin)
• Forwarding- and Reverse-Proxies (Skyhigh Web Gateway, F5 LTM)
• Advanced Threat Protection (FireEye NX)
• Scripting or programming knowledge for taks automation
• Some project planning capabilities
• English and German are mandatory