JCW is currently hiring a remote SBA Development Officer for an established financial institution that's a large player in the commercial lending space. This bank prides themselves on professionalism, trust, fairness, and integrity. The ideal candidate would have an existing book of business comprised of SBA loans.
- Facilitate Small Business Administration (SBA) loans, equipment leasing, and Asset-Based Lending (ABL) financing for small businesses across the country.
- Foster connections with customers and brokers who directly target small business owners, utilizing networking and referrals to generate leads and identify potential clientele.
- Secure customer-signed commitments following loan approval and coordinate transaction funding with the Bank's Operations Group.
- Bachelors degree or related education.
- Proven revenue generation of $10 million - $12 million in 7a and 504.
- Minimum 2 years SBA Business Development experience.
For more information about this or other positions contact Cassidy Tsakoniatis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-543-6931.