Mortgage & Lombard Officer (Monaco)
- Posted: 23/05/2023
- Salary: 120000
- Location: monaco, France
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
The successful candidate will need to possess fluency in both English and French and an in-depth understanding of the mortgage market in Monaco. You will also need to demonstrate strong analytical skills, be able to prepare presentations and have extensive decision-making experience. It is important to note that this role does not involve any management component; however, a strong product knowledge of Lombard and mortgage is essential.
In return, you can receive a competitive salary and benefits package. The position also offers a stimulating and rewarding work environment with significant potential for further career progression.
The Senior Lombard and Mortgage Risk Officer will be expected to:
• Analyse and monitor the bank’s Lombard and mortgage portfolios.
• Review and assess risk levels.
• Prepare presentations and reports.
• Identify and assess risk exposures.
• Provide advice and recommendations on risk management strategies.
• Collaborate with other departments to develop and implement risk management policies.
• Monitor and review the bank’s mortgage market activities.
• Ensure compliance with local and international regulations.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the mortgage market in Monaco.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Fluency in French and English.
• 6+ years industry experience.
• A degree in a related field.
• Extensive experience in Lombard and mortgage products.
• Proven analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and decision-making abilities.
• Knowledge of the mortgage market in Monaco.
• Presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have the required qualifications and experience. To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.