Manager/Senior Manager - Risk & Valuations - Investment Management
- Posted: 03/05/2023
- Salary: 70,000-100,000€
- Location: Luxembourg, , Luxembourg
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
We're currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Services organisation in Luxembourg who are expanding their Investment Management Advisory business with a focus on delivering on a number of Risk Management & Valuations projects for high-profile Asset Management clients (Liquid/Illiquid) in Luxembourg.
This is an opportunity to lead a team responsible for responsible for supporting clients in risk management activities; designing, reviewing, developing & implementing risk management frameworks for market, credit, liquidity, counterparty, and sustainability risk; performing valuation of complex financial instruments/derivatives.
- Suitable degree in analytical/numerical field (Mathematics/Finance/Statistics/Engineering etc)
- 4+ years' experience in Risk Management or Valuations for Manager; 7+ for Senior Manager
- Experience of leading/managing/mentoring is a strong asset
- Fluent in English is essential; fluency in French or German is considered advantageous
- Knowledge of UCITS & AIFMD regulations
- Strong understanding and experience in Asset Management (liquid/illiquid) in Europe. Luxembourg experience is preferred but not essential.
- Understanding of complex financial instruments