Manager (Risk and Compliance) - Corporate
- Posted: 19/05/2023
- Salary: 75,000€
- Location: Paris, Paris, France
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
For a major global consultancy, I am looking for a Manager/Senior Manager to join a team that supports international clients in all topics relating to corporate governance, risk management and mitigation (internal control and audit) as well as regulatory compliance.
- Diagnosis of existing systems and organization: risk identification, review of the relevance of controls regarding major risks, sharing of best practices with our clients and recommendations.
- Design and implementation of internal control frameworks: description of processes, production of flowcharts and risk/control matrices, development of control plans.
- Clients support in their operations’ transformation: understanding, redesign of existing processes, identification and review of operational and financial risks, simplification and optimization of controls, training of client teams.
- Compliance of systems with SOX, J-SOX, AMF requirements, etc.: development of the implementation plan and compensatory controls, coaching of field teams, identification of the main areas of risk, drafting of procedures to support deployment, testing of controls in place.
- Design and implementation of systems addressing specific regulations’ requirements (i.e. Anti-Bribery and Corruption; international sanctions and embargoes, export control, …).
- You will also contribute to the growth of the department by participating in business development actions, recruitment and supervision of interns/juniors, external visibility.
- You have at least 6 years’ experience in risk management, internal control, audit, within an audit and/or consulting firm in a corporate environment.
- Ideally, you have already managed a team.
- Good understanding / proficiency in accounting and financial matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills, solution and customer service oriented
- Fluent in English and French
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.