JCW are currently working together with a leading international re/insurance firm in the search for a Life Actuary with strong modeling experience to be based ideally in Charlotte.
For this position, we are searching for experienced candidates with the following background:
If interested, get in touch!
- FSA (or equivalent) designation from the Society of Actuaries preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with modeling or financial reporting experience
- Deep experience with actuarial modeling software (Prophet preferred)
- Deep experience with life and annuity products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including verbal, written, and relationship-building.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team setting
- Ability to work independently and direct work to junior resources
- Demonstrated ability to understand the broader picture and impact of decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex models and perform valuation and analyses to deliver required results.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement departmental processes and controls and ensure appropriate documentation.
- Rapid and consistent increase in responsibilities in an organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field with a demonstrated record of academic excellence.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.