JCW is currently working on behalf of a leading manufacturing based in Cleveland that's heavily investing in the expansion third line of defense and is looking to hire a Lead Auditor to join their Internal Audit team. As a Lead Auditor, you will provide guidance to junior staff members and lead audit engagements. This role will be 3 days a week in office and 2 day from home.
- Partner with external auditors to effectively design and assess controls as needed and review documentation specific to key financial business processes
- Manage the execution of annual financial statement audit
- Build strong relationship with company leadership and key business personnel
- Bachelors degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of complex internal audit experience
- Desire to work in a high-growth and dynamic environment
Ambre Schneider recruits exclusively for Audit Professionals and leading financial services institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Ambre on 786 879 1233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.