JCW are currently working together with a leading tax firm in the search for a profile studying for the Swiss qualified tax expert to join their team in Zürich.
- Provide expert guidance to clients regarding tax matters in Switzerland, both corporate and private clients
- Advise clients on topics such as group tax planning, investment structures, M&A transactions, transfer pricing and VAT
- Play your part as part of a young, dynamic team of international professionals
What you can expect:
- You have experience working in corporate tax consultation at accounting firms or law firms in Switzerland
- You have already completed or due to complete Swiss Tax Expert qualification
- You have a Swiss legal or economic educational background
- You have a very good command of German and English
- Ability to work in a dynamic tax firm with high ambitions of growth in the coming years
- Support and extra training allowing you to develop your skills in the Swiss and international tax space
- Opportunity to learn from strong and experienced professionals in the highly competitive Swiss tax space
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.