FVP/ VP Senior Audit Manager- Credit Risk
- Posted: 27/04/2023
- Salary: 160,000-185,000
- Location: new york, , United States
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
JCW is currently working on behalf of a conservative regional bank with an office based in New York City. They are seeking a Senior Internal Audit Manager with a focus in Credit Risk to join their high-growth internal audit function. In this role you will be an active part of the department, with a focus on executing internal audits. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of internal audit experience, preferably in a financial services environment.
- Put together an advanced audit approach and document high quality work for credit and operational audit
- Identify and communicate issues through work papers and verbally to senior stakeholders
- Collaborate and work extensively with other business areas inside the bank
- Bachelors degree required
- A minimum of 10 years of Internal Audit
- Desire to work in a high-growth and dynamic environment
- CPA, CIA or MBA preferred
Ambre Schneider recruits exclusively for Audit Professionals and leading financial services institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Ambre at firstname.lastname@example.org.