- Posted: 15/03/2023
- Salary: 100,000
- Location: New York, United States
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
JCW is partnering with a rapidly growing Private Equity Firm who is looking to bring on a Fund Controller to join their team in New York City. Reporting into the CFO this ambitious individual will have full access to the partners and be exposed to the entire business. Do you want a great work life balance and the ability to work in a collaborative environment then this role is for you!
- Manage fund activities and reporting, valuations, tax, investor relations and portfolio compliance.
- Assisting in portfolio investment development and implementing best practices as you grow the firm’s operations.
- Work directly with the firms partners and investors on a regular basis as a strategic partner for emerging funds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably focused on private equity clients
- Fund administration, valuation, finance and/or accounting background
For more information about this or other positions please contact Devon Moschella at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-367-2742