JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of large bank that's looking to hire a Senior Business Planning Manager on their team. Your responsibility will be to oversee reporting and analytics to support the companies' business strategy, growth, and risk management. You will lead a team of Financial Analysts and collaborate with Reporting Analysts to provide financial support for key strategic initiatives, presenting materials, and ultimately influencing earnings guidance to stakeholders. This role will offer abundant growth opportunities for those who are motivated and eager to advance their careers.
- Mentor and guide both direct reports and fellow financial analysts by assigning tasks and responsibilities while fostering their professional development
- Lead the execution of analytics for the Line of Business' initiatives
- Manage talent-related functions within the team
- Bachelors and Masters degree in a related field; Accounting, Finance preferred
- At least 10+ years' with a financial service/ banking focus and 8 years leading a team of professionals
- Experience communicating financial results at the executive level
For more information on this or other Audit & Finance opportunities, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.