JCW is working exclusively with a leading medical equipment manufacturer in Freiburg who is hiring an SAP & Lean Project Manager.
You will be working on the implementation of SAP S/4HANA and applying the Lean methodology.
This is a permanent position based in their Freiburg office – they have a hybrid policy and are in the office 2-3 days a week.
- Aid in the planning, execution, and oversight of the global SAP S/4HANA implementation for accounting.
- Contribute to the integration of SAP S/4HANA into finance processes, including SAP FI, CO, SD, and MM.
- Under the guidance of senior team members, gain proficiency in and apply lean methodology principles.
- Support risk identification and the implementation of mitigation strategies.
- Develop relationships with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, business, or a relevant discipline.
- You speak fluent English - other languages are considered an asset.
- Proven experience as a key user in SAP S/4Hana. Prior implementation experience.
- Knowledge of Lean methodology, and/or project management experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills.
Interview process: 2 stages.
If this role is not the right position for you, feel free to refer someone to us for the chance to receive up to €1000.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.