ERM Audit Specialist
- Posted: 04/05/2023
- Salary: $60,000 to $70,000
- Location: Arizona, United States
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
JCW is currently partnering with a regional credit union with an office based in Phoenix, AZ. They are seeking an ERM Associate to join their high-growth team. In this role you will be an active part of the department, with a focus on executing operational risk and assisting the VP of Finance and ERM. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of ERM experience, preferably in a financial services environment.
- Help develop the ERM program
- Help to gather data, do various risk measurements and assessments in spreadsheets, software and data management based on ERM
- Collaborate and work extensively with internal team and clients
- Bachelors degree required
- A minimum of 2 years of ERM, Internal Audit, Risk experience
- Effective time management and organizational skills
Ambre Schneider recruits exclusively for Audit Professionals and leading financial services institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Ambre at firstname.lastname@example.org.