Client Advisory Lead - Financial Crime
- Posted: 27/04/2023
- Salary: Market Rate
- Location: london, - None Specified -
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
You’ll deliver a robust risk governance framework and relevant specialist risk activity, to build credible and realistic plans to move and sustain a control environment certification rating.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need an understanding of anti-money laundering regulatory requirements and how these apply to non-personal products and services.
On top of this, you’ll bring:
- The ability to analyse and evaluate multiple sources of information, alternatives and associated consequences
- Experience of leading teams and strategic change
- A Diploma Certificate in AML, or be working towards sitting this exam and completing the qualification