Chief Executive Officer
- Posted: 26/05/2023
- Salary: 140000-175000
- Location: Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
We're currently working exclusively with an established Asset Manager in Luxembourg (UCITS & AIF) who are looking for a new CEO to manage all operations of the firm. This is an exciting opportunity to lead an organisation in Luxembourg with a strong portfolio of UCITS & AIFs. You will be responsible for all operations of the company. This could be suitable for a previous CEO or a Conducting Officer looking to step up into a more senior role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of operations including all the portfolios under management (UCITS & AIFs)
- Responsibility for management of the Asset Management branch
- Ensure the company meets all its regulatory obligations and operates at the highest levels of professionalism and integrity.
- Assume the day-to-day responsibilities, as conducting officer for; Investment management, UCI's administration, marketing, internal audit, IT and accounting functions
- Creating business plans & budgets, developing and implementing a strategy
- Experience as a Conducting Officer or CEO previously with an Asset Management firm
- Detailed knowledge of UCITS & AIFs, including relevant regulatory and legal requirements
- Knowledge of local regulatory standards
- Previous experience managing regulatory relationships (CSSF)
- Strong leadership experience, ability to develop and implement business goals and vision
- Fluent in English; any additional European language skills would be advantageous
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.