You will mainly be involved in the activities described below, under the supervision of the people in charge of each subject:
- Participate in decision-making processes on clients and intermediaries in which the Compliance function intervenes (Entry into Relationship and Review) by:
- Pre-analyzing files from a Financial Security angle;
- Intervening in decision-making bodies to bring the position of the function (examples: Compliance intervention, etc.);
Contributions of the position
- Provide support / advice to employees of the Business Lines and mainly Managers and Relationship Managers (RM);
- Support the RMs in the preparation of the most sensitive files;
- Intervene in the processing of alerts related to the AML/LFT screening of customers.
- Acquire advanced knowledge of regulations related to Financial Security
- Have the possibility of intervening on different business lines of the Bank
Consulting & Due Diligence is organized into 3 teams to serve the needs:
- From Private Banking
- Retail Banking
- From the Business Bank
- Higher education in banking, economics, taxation or law or equivalent experience of at least 5 years in banking
- If possible experience in the field of Compliance or a risk function or a business and in particular experience concerning AML/KYC subjects, the analysis of customer behavior.
- Failing this, the candidate must have an analytical and structured profile, he must be able to write in French and know the bank's tools, in particular STI/STM.
Technical skills :
- Ability to decide
- Ability to collaborate / teamwork
- Critical mind
- Organizational ability
- Ability to communicate - orally and in writing
- Very good knowledge of banking business
- Good knowledge of office tools
French and English (and/or German). Luxembourgish is an asset.