AVP Portfolio Manager
- Posted: 23/05/2023
- Salary: 120,000
- Location: Elmwood Park, New Jersey, United States
- Job Type: Permanent/Fixed Term
JCW is currently hiring for a fast growing savings bank in the New York City metro area is looking to hire an AVP portfolio managers to join their commercial banking team. This is a position that will require a high level of versatility, energy, and concentration. There is a focus on C&I transactions to manage. If you are looking for a fast paced environment with great earnings potential, you should apply!
- Oversee documentation and ongoing monitoring of asset and client performance.
- Actively manage portfolio to maximize return and quality.
- Maintain close and key ongoing contact with clients in conjunction with commercial lenders.
- Engage in daily dialogue with Lenders regarding new client developments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years as a portfolio manager
- Formal Credit Trained is Required
- Experience in a client facing role is a plus.
If you are interested in learning more about this role you can contact David Heiman or David.Heiman@jcwresourcing.com!