- Participate actively in the realisation of internal audit missions for a diversified client portfolio of the financial sector (Banks, PFS, Management Companies) under the supervision of a Manager or a Director;
- Identify, analyse and evaluate the internal control process in order to evaluate its relevance and efficiency;
- Ensure mandates are performed in a correct manner and meet deadlines and requirements in accordance with the BDO and international/internal audit standards methodology.
- You have a Master’s degree in economics or from a Business School specialised in audit or controlling;
- You have 1-2 years of experience in Internal Audit, or External Audit of Banks/PFS or Management Companies;
- You have been involved in risk management assignments;
- You stay up to date in your knowledge (CSSF circular, AIFMD…);
- You speak English, French is a real asset;
- Your flexibility allows you to adapt to and manage the unexpected;
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills;
- You have excellent client service skills including active listening, you maintain regular contacts with clients, demonstrate proactivity, and act as a problem solver in order to satisfy the client;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.