JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known accounting firm that's looking to hire an Audit Manager for their growing audit group. You will serve as the engagement lead and primary point of contact for audit client accounts. The company has an amazing work culture and will offer the work-life balance you deserve. This role will be hybrid 3 days a week in office.
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage a budget
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals
- Develop strong client relationships
- Bachelors degree in a related field; Accounting, Finance preferred
- At least 5+ years' auditing in public accounting
- Related certifications preferred (CIA, CPA, CISA or similar)
For more information on this or other Audit & Finance opportunities, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.