JCW has partnered with a leading investment management firm to hire an Associate of Diligence Services - Frim Analytics, to their Client Relations team. The role provides you an opportunity to work along side a dynamic team, on a hybrid schedule, with opportunity for upward mobility. If you are interested in this type of opportunity, apply today!
- Collaborate with client services, marketing, accounting, compliance, and legal teams to fulfill various requests.
- Address ad-hoc inquiries both internally and externally.
- Execute and present routine reports and analyses related to AUM data.
- Identify and seize opportunities for enhanced efficiencies via process enhancements and technological advancements.
- Possess 3-6 years of experience as an analyst in finance or accounting, preferably within investment management.
- Proficient in Excel, with a track record of interpreting, analyzing, and reporting on extensive datasets.
- Familiarity with real assets, private equity, listed equity asset classes, and credit.
For more information on this role please reach out to Cassidy Tsakoniatis at
646-543-6931 or firstname.lastname@example.org