We are delighted to partner with Chapelle Consulting to provide our clients and candidates with access to industry leading risk management training.
Delivered by Dr Ariane Chapelle, a world leader in operational risk management training for the financial services industry, this online Operational Risk Management Booster training course will enhance your knowledge and career in operational risk.
The course includes 8 sessions, 60 - 90 minutes each, delivered live online. Full recordings and downloadable materials are available for the paid course .
Register to access the first 2 modules completely FREE on 29th June 2020 - with the remaining paid sessions delivered July 6th-8th 2020.
OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT BOOSTER MODULES
- Integrated framework for operational risk management (FREE)
- Risk identification tools and emerging risks (FREE)
- Risk appetite statements and KRI limits
- Risk and control self-assessments
- Six steps to define and design preventive KRIs
- Conduct and Culture: embedding risk management
- Scenario analysis: simple method for assessing rare events
- Aggregating and reporting on risk data
FREE ACCESS TO THE FIRST TWO MODULES
If you are interested in Operational Risk Management Booster training, you can view the first 2 modules for FREE on the 29th of June from 2pm BST– register here. These lives online modules will cover:
1. Integrated Risk Management Framework
- ORM and ERM - International Standards (ISO, COSO)
- Framework and risk management actions
- The ORM toolbox
- Linking it all together
- Recent developments in risk management
2. Risk Identification and Emerging Risks
- Principles and tools for risk identification
- Top-down & bottom-up risk identification
- A framework for emerging risks
- Management the different types of emerging risks
- Lessons from the latest pandemic
THE FULL COURSE DETAILS
The full course costs £500 and takes place on the following dates:
- Section 3-4: July 6, 2020, 2 - 5 pm BST
- Section 5-6: July 7, 2020, 2 - 5 pm BST
- Section 7-8: July 8, 2020, 2 - 5 pm BST