As a specialist recruitment consultancy with an ambitious growth strategy, our employees are the sole contributing factor to our success. As such, our corporate values and work practices are structured around both attracting and retaining the ambitious and capable individuals that are key to driving the business forward.
With an exceptional commission scheme and a meritocratic career development framework, our consultants are always focussed on their next step. To assist employees in reaching their full potential, JCW operates an intensive desk-based training programme, ensuring that our consultants are continually developing their skill set and capacity for success, regardless of their level of expertise.
Recognising that success in recruitment is governed far more by ambition and drive than experience alone, we recruit consultants to the following set of corporate values:
1) Ambition – to have personal and career goals that you constantly strive for and consistently achieve. To apply this ambition to your work, in order to maximise your chances of success.
2) Resilience – to show tenacity in your work, and to appreciate that set-backs are a part of life, and can always be overcome.
3) Accountability – to be fully accountable for your own actions and the subsequent consequences, to admit mistakes and to learn from them.
4) Team Work – to work as a team and not alone, to make sure that any helpful suggestions you may have are always made, and to ensure that you are always striving to build the capability of the organisation as a whole.
5) Innovation - to bring innovative and entrepreneurial thinking to not only your role but the company as a whole, and to actively articulate and promote this without hesitation.
6) Drive – to be driven and active in your work, to have a sense of urgency and to always work to your full capabilities.
Should you feel that your character matches these values, and you are interested in pursuing a career where challenges and rewards are equal in their abundance, then please forward your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org